Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Getting Settled

Well, we made the big move. We had a lot of help loading the truck from members of the Elder's quorum, and help funloading from neigbors and my brother once we got here. Now it's just a matter of getting all our boxes unpacked. I've made a pretty good dent in it, but there is still a lot to do.
It's great to be back home and to be living in a house rather than an apartment. I'm so excited to plant a garden in the spring! But for now we are enjoying fall. It is a beautiful time of year.

5 comments:

El Beasto said...

Yes, I really enjoyed "funloading." It was fun.

Queen of the Castle said...

How exactly do you funload?

Lura said...

I'm not sure because I wasn't here for that part. Actually, I think they just unloaded. The funloading was a typo (but a funny one)!

Leslie said...

Let's get together! I am glad you are back!

Kristen said...

My favorite part on The Incredibles, is when she calls her husband to tell him she unpacked the last box. Sounds like your getting all settled.