Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A massacre

My bangs were getting too long for my liking, and I couldn't bring myself to pay ten bucks just to get my bangs cut, so I decided to do it myself. Not a good idea. I cut them wet, and though I took into account the fact that they would shrink up when dry, I didn't realize how much they would shrink up! Needless to say, they are way too short. I look like a little school girl, and not in a good way. I take solace in the fact that they will grow, and in the meantime, I'm pulling them back with a hairband every day.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I have never had the guts to cut my own hair! It will grow, though. Good luck with the headbands :)

Leslie said...

I'm sure it doesn't look that bad. You always look good!

Kristen said...

Can't we see a picture? I'm sure they are not that bad.